Saturday 17 December 2011

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt ‘in retirement race’

http://nation.com.pk/uploads/news_image/large/AngelinaJolieBradPittinretirementrace_37927.jpgPublished: December 17, 2011

ANGELINA Jolie has revealed that she is going head-to-head with Brad Pitt in a race to retire.
The Salt star admitted that the couple is desperate to spend more time at home with their six children, though she expects them to inherit her love of globe-trotting when they grow up. “We’re both racing to see which one of us gets to retire first,” she told Anderson Cooper.
“We both like being home. Right now [the children] love [travelling]. If they’re in one place for two months they want to know why we’re not getting on an airplane...They’ll probably all end up living all around the world. My old age will be Brad and I am travelling around the world to try to visit our children in random countries.” Jolie also confessed that she feared becoming a mother during her wild younger years. “I didn’t know if I’d be a mother, be a good mother,” she said. “I just know [my old lifestyle is] going to come back at me very soon with my children.”
Pitt, 47, previously claimed that he will quit acting by the age of 50, though he later clarified that there is no set date for his retirement. It was reported last month that Jolie and Pitt are hoping to adopt a seventh child. –DS


 original source: http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Entertainment/17-Dec-2011/Angelina-Jolie-Brad-Pitt-in-retirement-race

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

Share |