Tuesday 25 October 2011

Jennifer Aniston Blasts Baby Rumors

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2011/10/23913517/ja640x380_spotlight.jpgJennifer Aniston is setting the record straight about marriage and pregnancy rumors that have swirled since she went public with her romance with beau Justin Theroux.
At a news conference to promote her directorial TV project Five, the 42-year-old Aniston told Britain's Hello! magazine the pregnancy rumors might have been sparked because she recently gained some weight after quitting smoking.

"Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon," the Horrible Bosses star told Hello!. "This ring that I'm wearing is not an engagement ring." She continued: "I've been married once and I don't know if I'll get married again, but I can tell you that as of this very moment, as of today, I have no plan to get married."
"And rumor number two, no, we're not pregnant," she told the magazine. "It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds."


original source: http://www.etonline.com/news/115408_Jennifer_Aniston_Blasts_Baby_Rumors/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

Share |